Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bitch!

Woah. F1 is really cool! Too bad i didn't go down to watch it. Haha. Anyway, studying is more impt now. Can't fail at the last moment.

Failing and falling once and again. My life is really full of ups and downs. I need more ups. Looking at some photos really drives the anger in me. I must learn to control my emotions. Just like the Jedis. I must not let emotions interfer in my affair. Lol. (Hardcore fan of Star Wars) Haha. Pity i cant be like the Sith. Haha.

"The fear of loss is a path to the Dark Side." Yoda

"Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose."Yoda

"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering. I sense much fear in you." Yoda

I must conquer the fear and move on. Believing in myself. Thought the dark side is tempting, but i know i mus follow the right path for now. Haha. It is studying and studying. Till the end of A's. Haix. I hope something good comes into my life soon.

Yoda my idol!

No comments: