Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Time?

Time heals all wounds. Does it? I am not sure about this after Sunday. It's been exactly a year, since the dragonboat incident happened. After the memorial service, it made me really think a lot.

It feels as thought all these has never happened. I feel as thought i hv just met Reuben in the gym and even trained with him. He has always been a source of motivation. A tall and well built guy, definitely threatening, esp if u r new to the gym. But after knowing him, u will realise he is like a gentle giant. He was someone who has dreams and really inspiring. I would remember him, motivating me each time after trg, in various ways to make sure i push hard in trg and not neglect my studies. He was also very protective, being new and young to the sport. He always tell me not to give up and train hard like a 'ninja'(His fav phrase, probably his obsession with his ps3 games). Thought a year has passed, the service made me realise that it is so difficult to let go, all the brilliant hair cuts he has given, the motivating speeches and his smile that is in every pic. These are memories that will never be forgotten.

As the saying goes, time heals all wounds, does it? Or does it make it hurts more?

No comments: